Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Start of Something..Else?

Almost a year had passed since I last posted an entry into my old blog. A year. Hmmm... it's quite a long time if you think of it, but when you have too many things to do, never even notice how time flies. In a blink of an eye, everything changes.

As you see, I've finally made up my mind in creating another personal blog for me to blab about anything I want. This is my space, my world (ha!) I wish I don't get those "mental block" phases though (sad face). Why I decided to make a new one? I dunno. I just feel like I wanted to say a lot of things which my mouth can't handle but my fingers are willing. And so another blog.

Lately, I've been liking K-Pop (Well, LIKE is an understatement coz I know for a fact that I LOVE K-Pop) I dunno what's got me hooked to it, I don't understand Korean, but everytime I listen to a Korean Pop song, I start to dance to the tune. And so learning their language followed. I didn't sign up for a Korean Language class though (not yet) but I'm starting to learn some basic words. I guess I wanted to understand the message of every Korean Song I listen to, without having to google translate it, because the online translation engine SUCKS sometimes. Music knows No Boundaries, I realized that now.

Hopefully, in the following days, I can keep this page updated with things I wanted to share to the virtual world. And I hope you get to enjoy them. Annyeong! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment