Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So Cool, So Beast!

Alright, on my previous post I've mentioned that I started to love K-Pop (Korean Pop). So I will introduce you to that world. I've listened to music from Super Junior, Shinee, Girls Generation, 2Ne1, MBLAQ, TVXQ, among many others. But my fave so far has been BEAST which stands for "Boys of the EAst Standing Tall" or  (B2ST), hence, where I got the idea for my blog title. I'm a true-blue B2ST/BEAST fan, and we call ourselves B2UTY (read as BEAUTY: since 2 is pronounced as "ee" in Korea). 

 BEAST has six dashing members. All boys.

Leader: Yoon Doo Jun 윤두준 - Born on : July 4, 1989


Main Vocals: Yang Yoseob 양요섭 - Born on : January 5, 1990


Vocals: Lee Gi Kwang 이기광) - Born on : March 30, 1990


Vocals: Son Dong Woon 손동운 - Born on : June 6, 1991


Vocals/Best Dancer: Jang Hyun Seung 장현승 - Born on : September 3, 1989


Rapper: Yong Jun Hyung 용준형 - Born on : December 19, 1989


I'll give a little background of each of the boys (things I got to learn from their life before and during the glitz ang glamour, at least).

The group debuted in 2009 under Cube Entertainment. Their journey as a group was showcased in their documentary on MTV called "MTV B2ST". Their first mini album entitled "Beast is the B2ST" was released on October 2009. They made their live debut with their carrier track "Bad Girl" on KBS Music Bank. Other extended plays are Shock of the New Era (2009), Mastermind (2010), Lights go on again (2009), My Story (2010). 

They also hosted the second season of their debut show MTV B2ST, now called MTV BEAST Almighty. Which I watched all the episodes online. The concept was to grant each of their fans mail wishes. Pretty cool, really.

    If you're a B2UTY, I'd love to hear yourt thoughts. Well, thats everything I can think of now. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment