Friday, July 15, 2011

Who's your B2ST Harry Potter - People's Choice: Yoseob!


Alright, the tribute poll for the last Potter movie has ended. Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2!

I previously asked:

If a B2ST member could play as Harry Potter in a movie, Who would you think is the best? 
And people chose Yang Yoseob! So there goes the picture.

And my message to Harry Potter: 

I grew up knowing you and reading your great adventures.I learned courage, love, friendship and perseverance with each of the books I read. And now, after the many years of following your footsteps, I'm saying farewell to you. But, I would like you to know that my childhood has been colorful because of you, and forever your tale will live inside my heart for generations to come. And to the woman who created you, JK Rowling, thank you. I will miss the Potter fever. Now and Forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment