Monday, June 13, 2011

B2ST’s Yang Yoseob Dismissed Rumors of Having a Girlfriend



On 11th June 2011, Yang Yoseob of B2ST clarified that he does not have a girlfriend, as circulated by fans.

In a message to his fans, the celebrity wrote:

“A lot of people are curious about this, so I’ll say it directly.  I was joking when I mentioned a girlfriend on ‘Immortal Song 2.’  And please, just skip all the rumors about me and other celebrities, please… Like I said before, why can’t you believe in just what we say?  Why do you believe these rumors and hurt us by telling us that you’re going to turn your backs to us and that you’re disappointed…?

Other people may call me petty for listening to this and that and answering to it all, but I feel that I have to clarify this misunderstanding between B2STs and B2UTYs, so I’m writing this out letter-by-letter with much difficulty.
First of all… There’s a rumor that I have a girlfriend... That is not the truth at all.. I don’t know where this rumor first began, so I’m not able to say in detail why it’s wrong… It’s both upsetting and disappointing that I have to clarify myself like this.

I don’t know what else to say so I’m just writing and erasing… I’ll just end it here.”

Just by the tone of this statement, we can tell how hurt and disappointed Yoseob was. We can also say how he valued his, and B2ST’s, relationship with their B2UTIES, having to clarify it towards them.

As a B2UTY by heart, my respect and love towards Yoseob and B2ST just got stronger. Our Idols are humans too; they feel upset, pain and disappointment for defaming rumors like this. And as true fans, we should support them instead of turning our backs from them, what makes them happy should make us happy. B2ST are nothing without B2UTIES, as such; B2UTIES are nothing without B2ST. Just keep that in mind.


Credits: Korea.com and allkpop.com



7 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you.... it's like if he did have a girlfriend i'd be happy for him and if he don't have a girlfriend well then he doesn't have one, it's no big deal. Either way that is no excuse or reason to start being rude and hateful towards him, Yoseob and all of B2ST deserve love and support whatever decisions or choices they make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! That's exactly my point. One day, these haters will realize that there are things in life greater than bashing their "supposed to be" bias for choosing his happiness. They will grow up someday ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. aigoo... why people want to make fuss of all these... when i watched the immortal song 2 i just knew that he's just kidding... well as b2uty we all know that yoseob loves to have fun and being funny ... thats all... eventhough he has a galfren.. its okay since he's also a human being... that's normal ..heheh,,... love you yoseob and the rest of beast's members... my support will always with you... (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that open-minded insight. I just wished all the true B2UTIES think the same way as you. Just keep supporting B2ST ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. sick people how could you not trust yoseob ... and what if he has gf ...he is a human ..!!!dahh ...

    saranghae yoseobie dont bother youself and live happy and smile ii lovee your smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoseob deserves open-minded B2UTIES like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be a little sad if he got a girlfriend...I really feel bad about this. I trust him and what he says...I feel like I really disappointed him when we didn't listen to him about his relationships. But, now that its 2012, he could've gotten a girlfriend....

    ReplyDelete