Sunday, April 10, 2011

My B2ST Song Contest









========DONE========


Hi-Yeom B2UTIES!


As what I announced, I will start on a contest with a great reward as price. I know our B2ST Almighty Facebook page has not reached 100 Likes yet, but still good. And as a token of appreciation, I will start the first out of the many contest I was planning to do for you B2UTIES.


Ok, here´s the mechanics. 


I will ask a question in this post related to B2ST, where you will be answering via comment in this blog. It must be at least a maximum of 150 words. The best 3 answers shall win a PHOTO OF YOUR FAVE B2ST MEMBER WITH YOU IN IT! (just send me your best pic in this email: abee.B2UTY@gmail.com). Don´t forget to put your facebook name.


So are you ready? Here is the question:


"Which B2ST song is your favorite that truly changed your life?"




POST NOW!

               ========DONE========

8 comments:

  1. Beh Swee Mei
    I like the song "Beautiful" because this song really did make me feel beautiful and gave me confidence whenever I'm unsure of myself or down. This song gave me a boost in confidence whenever I listened to it and it made me feel good inside out. Its as if this song is telling me that I'm truly worth it to be here or rather who I am. "Beautiful" changed my life by overcoming my timid self and gave me courage to accept who I truly am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @falling heaven (Beh Swee Mei):

    B2utyfully said ^__^ since you were the first to post, as a compliment, I will grant you the special prize of having your pic with your fave B2ST member. just tell me who you want to be joined with, and send your best pic to my email (please refer on my post). Continue spreading the word and always be B2UTYful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (yonae)
    my favorite beast song that changed my life is lights go on again it made me realize that life doesnt stop for one huge mistake,that mistakes are a part of life,that if you fall theirs always gonna be a way to rise again,,thats my favorite best song that changed my life..^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yonae05:

    Great insight! I'll put you on the list. I will have this contest until Friday before I announce the official winners. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @abee:

    thanks..anyway i forgot to put my facebook name its Ma Janae Briones,,thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @yonae (Ma Janae Briones) :

    No worries, I will take note of that ^_^

    If possible for you, you can already send in your best pic thru my email address. Gomawo! ^___^

    ♫ abee ♫

    ReplyDelete
  8. @abee:
    can i just send it in facebook?

    ReplyDelete